Thursday, January 26, 2012

Math ninja

Today my kiddos were introduced to new app called Math Ninja. This is a fun app to help kids learn their basic facts. You can set it up to practice any or all of the basic facts (+ - x / ) the game is set up as a story and each chapter gives you new challenges. This was definitely a hit today. I'll be curious to see how it affects our learning over the coming days/weeks.
For those of you interested in the app, there is a free version and a paid version. We are currently utilizing the free version at school. I have the full version at home for my son and the only difference I have noticed so far is that the paid version has more levels. We'll see how far the kiddos get before we purchase the whole thing.
If you try this app out, let me know what you think.
Sorry for the terrible glare on the picture!

**UPDATE** Several of my kiddos finished all of the free version levels today... so we downloaded the full version. My students are really enjoying this app for their fact practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment