Saturday, October 12, 2013

Have you heard of...

Have you heard of SafeShare.tv? SafeShare.tv is a website that allows you to view YouTube videos without displaying the related videos and associated comments. This has been a god-send when showing videos in my classroom.

Using SafeShare.tv is beyond simple! All you need to do is copy the url of a YouTube video and paste it into SafeShare.tv

It then creates a url like this one:
http://safeshare.tv/w/VRRaGvuSBI.



The final product looks like this. I have been embedding these video links into my smartboard documents and it works fabulously. Lots easier and lots less time consuming the the old FLV way that I blogged about in years past. 

I hope that you'll try it out for yourself and see how easy and useful it can be for your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment