Saturday, August 19, 2017

It's going to be a JOLLY great year!



Wow! Where did summer go? I can't believe that a new school year is again just around the corner. It's been an amazing summer of travel and family time and although I'm sad to give up the flexibility that summer brings, I'm super excited to head back to school! 


My schedule has changed a bit this year and we have a lot of new staff in one of my buildings so I wanted to get my schedule out there with more than an email, so I once again found myself perusing the candy aisle looking for a small little treat to share with my colleagues. After much deliberation and several different candy purchases, I finally settled on Jolly Ranchers (the other little treats will be used throughout the year if I can keep them hidden away from my boys)
I bought 500 of these great little jewelry-sized bags last year. They perfectly hold 3 Jolly Ranchers in each little bag. Then I created a tag that has my schedule on it to attach to each one. I printed mine on cardstock, cut them out and stapled them to the bags. The cards are approx 2" x 3".  I'm planning to put them in each teacher's mailbox on the first day back and then follow up with my personal chit-chats. 

Here is the link to the cards if you're interested- Welcome Back Jolly Rancher link. You'll be prompted to make a copy and then you can customize to your liking. If you need bags, you can find a variety of different sized ones on Amazon, click here.
Have a great school year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment